- Cool August temperatures in this small Boston Qualifier, Half Marathon, and 10K in Northern California
- Support! 13 fully-stocked Aid Stations and 500 runners max
- The massage, finish line beer, and post-race Hoedown (petting zoo? Yes!)
- Fewer rules: No time limit. Period. And your dog gets a finisher medal too
- This charity race is a benefit FOR and BY Mountain Circle and the foster children we work with every day. THANK YOU!!
"Grade: A++++ Do this race. Wherever you are in the country, world. This wasn’t just a race, this was an experience. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming: from other runners, race officials, just everyone. This is the best of the best."- Valerie, 2014 Participant. Full Blog